Learn to Stand-Up-Paddleboard (SUP) with Alive Adventures. It is easy to see why SUP is the fastest growing sport in the world, it is now even more popular than surfing! SUP is accessible by all, the board is much bigger than a surfboard, so much easier to balance on and is actually really relaxing as well as being great fun and an excellent way to get fit!
SUP with Alive Adventures.
All our surf lessons are tailored towards your individual level.
Paddleboarding can be a great alternative to going for a surfing lesson in Portrush and well worth adding to the bucket-list but be warned, it is highly addictive! We also rent paddleboards and wetsuits if you do not fancy a paddleboard lesson. We are based at the beach so you only have a 30 second walk to the sea from our van. Easy Peasy!
What Can You Expect From
Your SUP Lesson?
- Two-hour SUP lesson
- All equipment and expert tuition from highly experienced instructors provided
- Beach awareness and water safety module
- New, warm winter wetsuits
- A brilliant laugh, great exercise and lots of memories!
- Free hot showers and changing facilities (* these are council facilities and may not be open due to covid restrictions)
We can also accommodate bigger groups. Please contact us via our contact form if your group has more than 8 participants!